11″ x 17″ Swing Hinge Binder SHP Turned Edge 3″ Capacity
Crane Binder SHP Swing Hinge 3 Ring Binder 11″ x 17″ 3″ Capacity Turned Edge Cloth
11″ x 17″ 3 Ring Swing Hinge SHP Binder. Crane Binder Technologies hand made turned edge Super High Performance Ring Binder. Expect 20+ years of daily service life.
SHP™ is the only binder BRAVE enough to use the word “Super High Performance” as part of its name. Never ever jams as you rapidly turn pages. You can update – remove any single document without disassembling the binder.
Compression. Watch the video and understand why the Swing Hinge Binder is chosen by the largest engineering firms, military, aviation, gas and power industries. There is no comparison to the compression that the Crane Binder SHP binder.
Recessed label holder is a generous size of 2″ x 2.5″.
- Library Grade Buckram in Black or Navy
- 20 + Service Years Durable Plus
- Advanced Hybrid Swing Hinge SHP™
- The O&M Standard
- Hand Made in the USA
- Recessed Window Label Holder
- 11 x 17 Engineering Size
- 3 Inch + Paper Capacity
- Standard US 3 Hole Center-to-Centers
An 11×17 ring binder, also known as a ledger binder or tabloid binder, is a specific type of binder designed to accommodate documents and materials that are sized 11 inches by 17 inches. It is larger than the standard letter-size binders, which typically hold 8.5×11-inch paper.
The 11×17 ring binder is commonly used for organizing and storing large-format documents such as blueprints, engineering drawings, architectural plans, maps, or any other oversized papers. It provides a convenient way to keep these documents protected, secure, and easily accessible.
Here are some key features and characteristics of an 11×17 ring binder:
- Size: The binder is designed to hold sheets that measure 11 inches by 17 inches, also known as tabloid or ledger size.
- Ring Mechanism: The binder features a ring mechanism that holds the pages together. The rings can be made of metal or heavy-duty plastic and are usually mounted on the spine of the binder. Common ring configurations for 11×17 binders include 2-ring or 3-ring mechanisms.
- Capacity: The capacity of the binder refers to the maximum number of pages it can hold. The capacity can vary depending on the size and style of the rings. Typically, 11×17 binders have a higher capacity than standard-sized binders due to the larger paper size.
- Material and Construction: The binders are commonly made from durable materials such as vinyl, polypropylene, or other sturdy plastics. These materials protect the documents from dust, moisture, and general wear and tear. The construction of the binder ensures its longevity and allows for frequent use.
- Accessories and Features: Many 11×17 ring binders come with additional features to enhance organization and usability. These may include pockets or sleeves on the inside covers for storing loose papers or smaller documents, label holders on the spine for easy identification, or handles for convenient transportation.
When choosing an 11×17 ring binder, consider factors such as the desired capacity, durability, and any specific features you may require for your intended use. These binders are available in various styles and designs, so you can select the one that best suits your needs.
Overall, an 11×17 ring binder provides a practical solution for storing and organizing large-format documents, offering protection and easy access to important papers.
A swing hinge binder, also known as a swing clip binder, is a type of binder used for holding and organizing documents. It offers a unique mechanism for securing papers without the need for rings, prongs, or traditional binder clips.
The swing hinge binder consists of a cover made of sturdy material such as plastic or cardboard. The cover typically has a hinged spine that allows it to swing open or closed. Inside the cover, there is a clamp or clip mechanism attached near the spine.
To use a swing hinge binder, you open the cover and insert your documents, which can be single sheets or a small stack of papers. The clamp or clip mechanism is then swung shut, pressing the papers securely against the cover. The swinging action of the clip gives the binder its name.
The advantage of a swing hinge binder is its simplicity and ease of use. It provides a quick and hassle-free way to hold papers together without the need for punching holes or using rings or prongs. The swinging clip securely holds the papers in place, and the hinged cover protects them from damage or loss.
Swing hinge binders are often used for presentations, reports, or projects where you may need to frequently add or remove papers. They offer a flexible and convenient solution for organizing and transporting documents while providing easy access to the contents.
It’s worth noting that swing hinge binders may come in different sizes, colors, and styles, providing options for personalization and organization. They are commonly found in office supply stores or online retailers that offer various types of binders and organizational tools.
|Dimensions||20 × 3.5 × 11.75 in|